In General, Representation of the owner on site and the pursuit of the owner’s interests vis-à-vis the different construction players. In Particular, Site supervision and engineering support including:
- Assuring that the works are executed in conformity with the tender documents, relevant codes and the rules of the art.
- Assistance in problem solving of unforeseen conditions which may arise during the execution of the works and which may need partial redesign of the works.
- Monitoring the program of works presented by the contractor to assure timely completion of the project.
- Performing quantity take-offs of the executed works and the preparation of the interim and final payment certificates as well as comparative quantity scheduling in case of quantity overruns.
Rehabilitation and extension of Ablah – Beit Chama Primary Road (9 Km long) and Ali Nahri – Faour secondary road (16 Km long). The works include:
- Construction of specified strips of road consisting of removal of the existing pavement and reconstruction of a new pavement including sub-grade preparation; laying of sub-base and aggregate base course layers along with asphalt base and wearing courses.
- Road overlay of specified strips of road consisting of the removal of the existing asphalt layers by milling and re-asphalting and wearing coats.
- The construction of a drainage system including closed and open concrete channels on both sides of the road as well as the necessary culverts crossing the width of the road.
- The execution of retaining walls at cut and fill sections and where needed.
- Relocation of existing utilities including electric and telephone poles.